Posted by Admin SATXProperty on Saturday, July 16th, 2011 at 8:46pm.
William Shakespeare was born on April 23, 1564. He died on the same date 52 years later. Here are some life lessons from his works.
- Action is eloquence.
- Assume a virtue, if you have it not.
- Be great in act, as you have been in thought.
- How use doth breed a habit in a man.
- I am not bound to please thee with my answers.
- I wasted time, and now doth time waste me.
- In time we hate that which we often fear.
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.
- Praising what is lost makes the remembrance dear.
- Suspicion always haunts the guilty mind.
- The soul of this man is in his clothes.
- We are advertis'd by our loving friends.
- We know what we are, but not what we may be.
- Brevity is the soul of wit.
- There are occasions and causes why and wherefore in all things.
- An honest tale speeds best, being plainly told.
- Sweet mercy is nobility's true badge.
- Rich gifts wax poor when givers prove unkind.
- All that glisters is not gold.
- Nothing can come of nothing.
- Method in the madness.
- The world's mine oyster.
Family and Home Tidings is brought to you free by:
Thanks for reading! If you'd like to tell us what you think about this newsletter, or if you're thinking of buying or selling real estate, please get in touch.
Please share your thoughts! Leave a blog comment below. You are invited to join in on a conversation with on-topic and thoughtful/meaningful comments or possibly as a guest blog contributor. The San Antonio Real Estate and South Texas Blog(SATXBlog) is my personal blog to share all kinds of thoughts and information. All comments and posts are reviewed, approved and may be edited or moderated. No Spam commenters. No web links within comments. Blatant self-promotion and advertising will not be tolerated.
P.S. If you are wanting to search online for San Antonio real estate, look no further. If you know anyone wanting to buy or sell San Antonio real estate let them know about me and my website.
Be the first to comment on this blog entry!