Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$5,400,000 - 1601 S Creek Road, Dripping Springs
- SQ. Feet
Over 3/4 mile of beautiful constant level Onion Creek flows through ranch. Updated rustic/chic main house, historic 100 yr old cabin guest house. German style construction mortar and log with 2BR 2BA and kitchen. 4-stall barn, ranch foreman's quarters, bath, tack room, hay loft and working pens. Dock for swimming or canoeing on Onion Creek. "The Alamo" movie set still on property. Majestic oaks, gentle topography. Entertaining, hunting, cattle/horse paradise. Close proximity to Austin and San Antonio.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Farm Ranch
- 1601 S Creek Road
- Dripping Springs
- Zip Code:
- Electricity, Water, Telephone, Cable TV, High Speed Internet
- Is Waterfront:
- Exterior Features:
- Barn, Hay Barn, Mare Barn, Show Barn, Holding Pen, Outdoor Arena, Indoor Arena, Loafing Shed, Loading Chute, Dog Kennel, Storage Building, Exterior Lighting, Cabana, Fenced, Cross Fenced, Creek, River
- Lot Description:
- Raw Land, Cultivated, Pasture, Waterfront, Wooded, Cleared, Other
- Dripping Springs ISD
- Walnut Springs Elementary School
- DRIPPING SPRINGS Middle HAYS CTY
- Dripping Springs High School
- Days on Market:
- Listing Office:
- Kuper Sotheby's Int'l Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the San Antonio Board of Realtors®, and is updated as of June 18th, 2013 at 4:55pm CDT (date/time).
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.