Do you have a home or condo to sell and would like to keep more of your own money?
We are here to help you do that... Homes we market with a sales price between $200,000 - $649,999 are charge a Flat Fee of only $4,500*. Homes listed from $650,000 to 849,999 are charge a flat fee of 12,000* and homes $850,000 and up are charged a flat fee of $20,000*.
The only discount is in the commission we charge and not in our service, you will receive full representation throughout the transaction. You get the same extreme service without the big commission.
Traditional Listing Fees and How It Works
Although everything in real estate is negotiable we will use 6% in this example. A traditional listing fee works as so... An Agent/Realtor charges a homeowner a 6% commission, the agent could then sell the listing to his/her own clients and receive the full commission.
Most often an Agent looks towards the thousands of San Antonio Realtors to help sell the property quickly, this is done by entering the home in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) system. Once listed in the MLS system a commission is then offered to a cooperating Agent (Buyers Agent), most often the commission is split 3% - 3% ( although everything is negotiable).
Now that we have an idea of how the fees are paid and or split, lets see how we differ with a Flat Fee MLS Listing ... It's SIMPLE, when we list a home for sale for example $600,000 our flat fee is $4500, we then offer a Buyers Agent a full 3% commission totaling $18,000 plus our flat fee $4,500 = $22,500 to sell your home...Saving you $13,500.
What will I receive at this discounted fee?
- In-Home Consultation
- CMA - Comparative Market Analysis Report
- Seller Net Sheet
- MLS - Multiple Listing Service
- Internet Marketing ( Home will appear in REALTOR.com, SABOR.com, Homes.com, Trulia.com Zillow.com and much more )
- Professional Photography of Your Home
- Electronic Supra Lock Box
- For Sale Sign Placed on Property
- Display Box
- Social Media
- Appointment Scheduling ( Centralize Showing Service )
- Showing Agents Feedback
- Forms and Contracts
- Contract Negotiations
- Handling of All Paperwork
- Full Representation
- Cancel at Any Time
* These Rates Do Not Include The Buyer's Agent Commission * This is an exclusive offer from Peter Jude DiBenedetto Broker/Owner of Realty United and does not apply to the company as a whole or any of its Realtors/Agents. Open houses, accompanied showings and advertising is available at an additional cost.
Get Started With A Free Home Evaluation
In today's housing market, it's more important than ever to price your home right. We know how to price your property to make sure it sells. If you're thinking about selling your home, know the value is the first step, just fill out the form below and we'll send you a free Comparative Market Analysis Report.